Now in its 10th year, the Luxury Law Europe Summit and Awards will be held in London on 22 June. The Summit brings together global luxury business leaders, inhouse counsel and specialist legal teams to discuss the most important challenges and opportunities in the business of luxury.
The theme of this year’s summit is New Frontiers. Sessions will explore how luxury companies are adopting new digital strategies including collaborations with gaming and metaverse platforms to take advantage of the huge potential for virtual and hybrid luxury goods.
The increasingly influential ESG movement will also feature heavily.
Topics will include:
▪ Global overview of the luxury marketplace
▪ Legal issues in the metaverse
▪ Luxury and the gaming sector
▪ Media and entertainment
▪ The latest developments in brand protection
▪ Litigation trends
▪ Creating and protecting digital assets
▪ Licensing strategies
▪ Luxury workplace issues
▪ Supply chain transparency
▪ Data privacy and security
Click here for more information about the Summit and here to reserve your space.