The Luxury Law Alliance (LLA) is the world's premier global network for in-house counsel, founders, executives and brand managers at luxury companies around the world. With members including the best luxury companies and brands, LLA provides extraordinary peer-to-peer networking, custom programmes and events, and resources that meet the discerning needs of luxury professionals.
The LLA's signature events include the highly acclaimed European and Americas Luxury Law Summits, the annual Luxury Law Awards programme, and member-only virtual and in-person roundtable discussions of key issues of the day.
Member benefits include:
- Networking opportunities with fellow counsel across the luxury sector
- Invitations to private events with a range of interesting speakers
- Access to top legal and business experts across the world
- Access to resources and tools provided on a peer-to-peer basis
- Opportunities to speak and contribute thought-leadership articles
- Participation on the LLA Advisory Board
NY-based Hellman is also an adjunct professor at Fordham U School of Law
Freeths partner Simon Barker comments on recent risqué adverts and explains the ASA’s boundaries for proper clearance
DLA Piper summarize the most current ESG trends and developments in the food and beverage sector
Anand and Anand lawyers Dhurv Anand and Ashutosh Upadhyaya examine the changing landscape of IP today