The Luxury Law Alliance (LLA) is the world's premier global network for in-house counsel, founders, executives and brand managers at luxury companies around the world. With members including the best luxury companies and brands, LLA provides extraordinary peer-to-peer networking, custom programmes and events, and resources that meet the discerning needs of luxury professionals.
The LLA's signature events include the highly acclaimed European and Americas Luxury Law Summits, the annual Luxury Law Awards programme, and member-only virtual and in-person roundtable discussions of key issues of the day.
Member benefits include:
- Networking opportunities with fellow counsel across the luxury sector
- Invitations to private events with a range of interesting speakers
- Access to top legal and business experts across the world
- Access to resources and tools provided on a peer-to-peer basis
- Opportunities to speak and contribute thought-leadership articles
- Participation on the LLA Advisory Board
Rodney Pratt steps in following retirement of long-time GC Louise Firestone
DLA Piper and Junzejun law firms advise on important brand protection case
Attempting to prejudice opponents by using the procedure for amending cases as a weapon will not be tolerated, explains AA Thornton’s Daniel Byrne
30 award categories recognise exceptional individuals and teams making the UK legal profession more diverse and inclusive